Are you looking to log some miles in the Event Management & Sports Marketing fields? Do you have your sights set on entrepreneurship and building an event from the ground up? Our Internship Program offers both undergrad and postgrad individuals opportunities to show some heart and hustle as you develop new skills over the course of either a 15-week summer internship or semester-long internship.
Hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment while you help Healthy Kids Running Series execute its programs around the country. Healthy Kids Running Series offers paid internships to ambitious students and post-grads interested in a dynamic, nonprofit sports marketing and event management experience.
Here’s the drill:
- Must be 18 years old, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business with a strong knowledge and/or passion for all things running (Good form is a plus).
- Will report to a senior team member in their respective department, gaining experience and learning good form directly from HKRS Leadership.
- Should be organized, self-motivated, confident, assertive, detail-oriented.
- Is totally a team player who has a ‘no job too small’ attitude and isn’t afraid to break a sweat.
- Able to work 40+ hour weeks and some weekends in HKRS Headquarters located in Chadds Ford, PA (Summer Only; Fall/Spring interns can be part-time based on available positions).
- Must have transportation to and from the office (legs do count), as well as your own housing.
- Believes in forwarding and growing the mission of Healthy Kids Running Series: To engage communities and families by providing an inclusive youth running experience, inspiring kids to believe in themselves and live an active healthy lifestyle. HKRS encourages kids to adopt a ‘Get Up and Go!’ attitude.