With school ending, we suddenly find that the kids having a seemingly endless amount of free time and energy, while we cannot seem to find any. But, summer heat can find your kids hanging out in the air conditioning, looking for the closest device to occupy their attention.
However, just because the temperature is rising, does not mean there are not countless activities and endless fun to be had in the outdoors. We have put together a bunch of ‘do it yourself’ activities for you from across the web that we really love. Many of them include water to keep everyone cooled off!
1. Ice Block Treasure Hunting from The Inspired Home
2. Giant Bubbles with No Biggie
3. Water Balloon Pinatas from Milk Allergy Mom
4. Backyard Scrabble from Constantly Love Struck
5. DIY Giant Jenga from Love Bug Living
7. Soap Boat Racing from Teaching Mama
8. DIY Foam Paint from Dabbles and Babbles
9. Art on the Lawn from Mama Leisha
10. DIY Bean Bag Toss from Mod Podge Rocks